The Gage Firm has professional and experienced DUI lawyers in Dunwoody, GA and can help you with your DUI case. If you are looking for the best DUI attorney to represent you then call us today.
DUIs often require swift action to fully protect your rights, most importantly preserving your driving privileges. In many cases, legal steps must be taken within the first 10 days of your citation and/or arrest on a DUI, or these driving privileges may be lost for some time. At The Gage Law Firm, it takes only a brief consultation for us to take immediate action on your behalf and to make sure that your ability to drive is kept safe while your case is being litigated.
The Gage Law Firm will work immediately to:
- Protect your driving privileges
- Fight illegally obtained evidence
- Attack poorly conducted scientific testing
- Investigate options which might protect your record and ability to drive
- Thoroughly prepare the case for a potential trial
- Prepare defenses
- Answer any and all questions our clients may have about the practical impacts of a DUI
You should always hire an attorney qualified to handle your DUI case. The Gage Law Firm has years of experience litigating and trying DUI cases.